These natural handmade soaps are created with ultimate skin care in mind. For people who suffer with skin conditions such as Eczema, Dermatitis and dry, itchy skin who are aware of the masses of chemicals going on their skin and into their bloodstream. People like me, who love the very best, without going broke to obtain it.
If you want to make wise and positive changes in your life and to those you love, you must try these soaps. Similar quality products retail at over $10.00 each. You are buying direct from the manufacturer.
- Caring about Animals, Helping those who suffer, Improving lives, Not-for-profit
- Honesty, Transparency in labelling, passion in the whole manufacturing/formulation process
- No to Big Pharma, No Petroleum based ingredients; like baby shampoo, Lanolin, baby oil, Vapor Rub
- No palm oil; Palm oil is cheap, inferior, is devastating, causing extinction of wildlife globally
- Certified Cruelty free means I believe testing cosmetics on animals is a disgusting practice, and I am dedicated to not supporting it in any way.
- OH Yeah!! and the products are Truly Amazing!
All Aromatic Essentials™ Soaps contain a base oil blend of Olive oil, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Hemp seed oil, Shea butter, Cocoa butter – All Organic. That’s not all…If it’s a face soap it may contain Evening Primrose, Argan, Camellia, Avocado, Macadamia, Rice Bran, Grapeseed oils depending on variety of soap. I strive to make the BEST THERE IS!
Aromatic Essentials™ has been keeping it real since the late ’80’s and now we have a cute Little Soap Shop surrounded by the green and luscious hills of Mullalyup. Now you can call in, its a 45 minute drive from Bunbury, only 1-2 minutes from the Southwest Highway, Map is on the right, or order while comfortably at home.
Easy! Either way, I look forward to taking care of your needs.
Local Organic Olive oil from Balingup, Raw Organic Coconut oil, Australian Organic Castor oil, Australian Organic Hemp seed oil, S.African Shea butter, Country of Origin Organic Raw Cocoa butter.
YES, RAW Is better than refined. No chemicals are used in extraction or processing methods, but done by hand.
Mixing natural coconut butter during the production of organic face cream
All Organic and Natural. It is a myth that Organic automatically means Natural- it does not! I make sure every ingredient is both.