This isn’t just your regular Magnesium product, containing Magnesium flakes and water, no, this is a formulated, high quality cream with Amazing ingredients, Essential oils for relaxation, calming nerves and releasing muscle tension.
For purposes of cellular detoxification and tissue purification, the most effective form of magnesium is magnesium chloride, which has a strong excretory effect on toxins and stagnant energies stuck in the tissues of the body, drawing them out through the pores of the skin. This is a powerful hydrotherapy that draws toxins from the tissues, replenishes the “vital fluid” of the cells, and restores cellular magnesium to optimum levels. Magnesium chloride is environmentally safe, and is used around vegetation and in agriculture. It is not irritating to the skin at lower concentrations, and is less toxic than common table salt.
Magnesium chloride solution is not only harmless for tissues, but it also had a great effect for external wound treatments. (it stings on open cuts however.)
Most people interested in this product, desperately need some respite from chronic pain.According to Dr. Mark Sircus, an expert on magnesium and author of Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, the benefits of applying magnesium to your skin, include:
- Cellular detoxification
- Decreased inflammation
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduced risk of type 2 diabetes
- Enhanced cognitive function
- Better bone health
- Fewer headaches and migraines
- Improved sleep
- Better heart health
- Less stress and anxiety
- Reduction in muscle aches and pains
- Anti-aging effects
- …and much more!
Transdermal versus Dietary Magnesium
Trans-dermal magnesium therapy is simply a method of delivering minerals to the body through the skin (i.e. trans-dermal). This isn’t a new concept – topical remedies anointed, bandaged, rubbed or applied to the skin are likely to have been used since the origin of man!
Despite a long history and evidence based approach, the idea of reaching our daily intake of magnesium through the skin may be a foreign notion to many, particularly as we have been commonly taught to get our nutrients from food sources.
However, when it comes to magnesium, many people struggle to reach their daily targets orally, and there are many reasons for this.
- Nervous fatigue, tics and twitches, tremors, irritability, hypersensitivity, muscle spasms, restlessness,
anxiety, confusion, disorientation and irregular heartbeat all respond to increased magnesium levels. A common phenomenon of magnesium deficiency is a sharp muscle reaction to an unexpected loud noise.”
- Transdermal creams are non-invasive and are especially beneficial for localized pain and inflammation.
- Further research claims, so many more dis-eases in a the body can be re-balanced with Magnesium.
- Some people use magnesium for diseases of the heart and blood vessels including chest pain, irregular
heartbeat, high blood pressure, high levels of “bad” cholesterol called low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, low levels of “good” cholesterol called high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, heart valve disease (mitral valve prolapse), metabolic syndrome, clogged arteries (coronary artery disease), stroke, and heart attack.
- Magnesium is also used for treating attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety, chronic
fatigue syndrome (CFS), Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, cystic fibrosis, alcoholism, mania, recovery after surgery,
leg cramps at night and during pregnancy, diabetes, kidney stones, migraine headaches,
a long-term pain condition called complex regional pain syndrome, weak bones (osteoporosis),
premenstrual syndrome (PMS), altitude sickness, urinary incontinence, a condition that causes burning pain and redness called erythromelalgia, restless leg syndrome, asthma, hay fever, multiple sclerosis, and for preventing hearing loss and cancer.
- Athletes sometimes use magnesium to increase energy and endurance.
- Some people apply magnesium on their skin to treat infected skin ulcers, boils, and carbuncles; and to speed up wound healing. Magnesium is also used as a cold compress in the treatment of a severe skin infection caused by strep bacteria (erysipelas) and as a hot compress for deep-seated skin infections. (Warning- It stings like hell!)
- Magnesium is injected into the body for nutritional purposes and to treat magnesium deficiency that occurs in people with pancreas infections, magnesium absorption disorders, and cirrhosis. It is also injected to treat high blood pressure during pregnancy and other pregnancy complications.
- Magnesium is also used as an injection to control seizures, to treat irregular heartbeat, to control irregular heartbeat after a heart attack, and for cardiac arrest. Magnesium is also injected into the body to treat asthma and other lung disease complications.
- May ease migraines and cluster headaches, jellyfish stings, poisonings, pain, swelling in the brain, chemotherapy side effects, head trauma and bleeding, sickle cell disease, to prevent cerebral palsy, and for tetanus.
Note; I would hate to be that deficient, being needle phobic, so I just apply about a tablespoon daily, all over.
HOW TO USE YOUR MAGNESIUM LOTION
Start slowly with this cream, initially applying no more than a teaspoon or so, and working your way up to higher levels as your body adjusts to an influx of extra magnesium. Once your symptoms of magnesium deficiency have reduced, you can maintain at this level or reduce your use slightly.
The magnesium cream/lotion can be applied to any part of the body, particularly the soles of the feet, or areas where you are experiencing muscle aches or pains – such as the lower back, feet, legs, neck or shoulders.
You can also mix this lotion with a few drops of carrier oil, like sweet almond or coconut, to make a soothing massage oil. In any application, allow the lotion to stay on your skin for at least 20 to 30 minutes before showering or swimming as trans-dermal magnesium requires this length of time for absorption. Just leave it on and forget.
I choose the most effective, ethical, highest quality plant based oils and butters. They are powerful Cardiovascular supporters and the aromatherapy blend included also holds beneficial properties; emotional, physical, spiritual and mental. Insomnia, Cramps and muscular tension could be a thing of the past.
Magnificent Magnesium; Organic, Vegan, Palm free, cruelty free, ethical Skincare formula helping people every day.
I want to help those who are suffering, we gotta get the word out! Want to help?
A great preventative for families with genetic heart disease.
“Magnesium has a calming effect on the nervous system. With this, it is frequently used to promote good sleep. But more importantly, it can be used to calm irritated and over-excited nerves. This is especially useful with epileptic seizures, convulsions in pregnant women and the ‘shakes’ in alcoholism. Magnesium levels are generally low in alcoholics, contributing or causing many of their health problems.
If magnesium levels are low, the nerves lose control over muscle activity, respiration and mental processes.
The most impressive improvement in my health is the rarity of Migraines and general headaches now. I had them most of my life, 4-6 times a month and lasting days. It took me a while to realise I wasn’t getting them any more. What had made this possible? What had I done different?
My Magnesium cream rubbed onto my sore back, shoulders and legs, It has changed my life.
Being a muscle relaxant, it also made my monthlies more tolerable. Since the age of 26, they had become excruciating, unbearable, couldn’t work, or walk. Surgery was unsuccessful and made life difficult. Taking a magnesium pill by mouth 3 times a day didn’t make any difference, except it was a cure for constipation!
At first I made the Magnesium oil solution and hated it. The tingling and skin itching was a deterrent and I didn’t use it much but I knew I was deficient and the more I researched benefits of Magnesium therapy I was determined to get around it.. That’s how I invented the cream, it was a hand cream initially with added Magnesium, but once all the feedback came in about pain reduction, improved sleep, growing pains, headaches, it was so much more! It’s not the easiest cream to make but worth it.
Oh and one more thing, my lifelong incessant insomnia with restless legs, gone too and I won’t miss it!
Guided meditation and occasional melatonin supplement took it to the finish line, at least 8 hours solid! No more tossing and turning with pain and cramps. My family has a high risk of Heart Disease and both parents died young. Maybe I’m being healed in ways I don’t even know yet.
Magnesium chloride flakes
I swear this is my honest testimony on The Magnesium Cream by Penny @ Aromatic Essentials.
AROMATIC ESSENTIALS IS CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE and VEGAN.